Is Introducing the NEXT GENERATION CAD/CAM Material.
We are a certified TRINIA™ laboratory.
TRINIA & Ceramage
WHAT IS "TRINIA"?
- Trinia is an under structure
- Trinia is a metal free cad-cam material
- It is made with glass fiber and poxy resin
- Yes, you can do either screw or cement retained
- You can use all types of abutments as long as they are parallel
WHAT IS CERAMAGE?
- It is a hybrid composite that is metal free
- 73% Zirconia & 27% Resin
- Light curing Zirconium Silicate.
- Exhibits Superior Flexural Strength
- Available in Vita Classic (A-D) Shades
Benefits of TRINIA
- Long term health for Patients
- No Firing Required
Benefits of Ceramage
- Light Weight
- It can be repaired chair side
- It excels at accurately reproducing gum tissue
- Lifelike Appearance
TRINIA CAD/CAM pucks are composed of a multi-directional interlacing of fiberglass and resin in several layers.
TRINIA is intended to be used by dental technicians and dentists for copings, substructures, or frameworks for permanent and transitional anterior or posterior crowns, bridgework, and substructures that can be either cemented or uncemented restorations, such as telescopic restorations.
TRINIA was designed with the appropriate mechanical suitability as well as appropriate aesthetic characteristics. The resulting product has high flexural and compressive strength.
TRINIA requires a minimum occlusal thickness of 2.0mm for bars.
TRINIA is compatible with all leading implant systems.
Ceramage is a light activated zirconium silicate micro ceramic that creates indirect restorations that display practically the exact same light transmission as natural teeth and it has astonishing translucency.
Stunning appearance of it will more than exceed your patient’s expectations when they see it in their mouth.
It bonds to a handful of different substructures.
Not only does Ceramage look life like it is extremely durable and strong. It has natural gum and tooth color reproduction.
It is designated for implants, inlays, onlays, crowns, dentures and bridges. It is also extremely accurate in reproducing gum tissue on large reconstructions.